IkeandEd.com offers you a wide range of business listings and services via this web site. Please review the following terms that govern your use of the Site. Please be advised that your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Attention: This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by IkeandEd.com with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this web site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
Acceptance of Terms
For the purpose of these conditions please refer to www.ikeanded.com
IkeandEd.com provides its service to you and your business, subject to the following conditions which may be changed without notice. We strongly advise that you check back regularly, as our terms and conditions of service may change.
By using IkeandEd.com website either as a registered user, guest and viewer, you demonstrate that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not use or log on to the website.
Access to our Website
We reserve the right to remove or change the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any alteration, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Using the Website
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they respect them.
This website may only be used for lawful purposes. You cannot use the website
- for any unlawful purpose;
- To promote any illegal activity,violence and sexually explicit material
- To promote any form of discrimination
- to harm, threaten, defame abuse or harass another person in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or unacceptable
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to provide any kind of customer lists or commercial information service;
- as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionally large burden on the websites technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
Providing Material to IkeandEd.com Directory
If you provide any material to the website, you agree to grant us permission, free of charge, to use your material in any way we find necessary (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances, we may share your material with other trusted organizations.
After posting or emailing your information to the website, you continue to own that information, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
Please choose carefully any information you post on the website, as it will be available for the public to view. By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
- your material is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to the website;
- your material is not slanderous (that is, it does not damage someone's good reputation), does not take away or affect any other person's privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of The United States of America; and
- that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
You understand that we do not have a responsibility to publish any material you have provided.
We have the right to:
- reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- restrict, suspend or stop your access to any part of the website at any time.
If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
Listing on IkeandEd.com Directory
The prices and the terms of payment for a listing and entry in the IkeandEd.com Directory are displayed at all times on this website, including where you choose to make a purchase.
The subscriber understands and agrees that when purchasing a listing for their business, said listing will automatically renew on the date of expiration except where the subscriber advises termination thereof to IkeandEd.com Directory prior to the subscription's expiration date. In such cases, the renewal shall be performed in accordance with the manner of payment originally chosen by the subscriber, at the price rate of the original subscription. A listing for one company cannot be substituted for a listing for another.
Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time by contacting us, with termination taking effect from the end of the validity period covered by the last annual payment made. A refund for the remaining subscription period will not be offered. If a subscriber removes their listing within the 12 month period any reinstatement of the said listing will be charged at the price rate of the original subscription.
Please Note: Any hyperlinks to external websites included within paid for subscriptions will be non-indexable. To add other types of hyperlinks to IkeandEd.com Directory, please contact us.
Your contact with subscribers or companies and any individual whatsoever as found through this Directory and this service are solely between you and such Company, Partnership or individual. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
IkeandEd.com Directory respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the infringed copyrighted work;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
- your address, email address, and telephone number;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of of copyright infringement should be sent via Certified Mail to:
Ike and Ed Listing/Directory 5533 Southwyck Blvd
Toledo OH, 43614
IkeandEd.com Directory trademarks and service marks, and other IkeandEd.com Directory logos and product and service names are trademarks of IkeandEd.com Directory. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the IkeandEd.com Directory Marks.
Limitation of Liability
You clearly understand and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- we make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- no information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from IkeandEd.com Directory or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold IkeandEd.com Directory, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
The laws of The United States of America apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within The United States of America. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of The United States of America, by using the website you agree that the laws of The United States of America will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
Prohibited Items on This Site
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on IKEandED.com:
- any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
- false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
- postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
- ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution
- food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
- stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
- counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
Posting Guidelines For Jobs
- please do include the following:
- specific description of role and responsibilities
- compensation and benefit information
- information about the employer
- business opportunities
- please do not include the following:
- unpaid internships, barters, deferred pay, etc
- multilevel or referral marketing
- jobs requiring upfront fees
- ads for services or vocational training
- the same job to multiple areas or categories
- violations of employment law
- jobs involving nudity
Please don't use IKEandED.com Classifieds for these purposes, and flag anyone else you see doing so. Thanks for helping keep IKEandED.com Classifieds safe and useful for everyone.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions for this web site, please contact us.